Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » Strange? (Nancy+Jacqui don't feel weird at all!)

Strange? (Nancy+Jacqui don't feel weird at all!)

Strange?

Is it strange that the  sexy blonde in pigtails sucking hard on the head of my cock, is my high school best buddy, Jeff?  And is even stranger that the older hottie massaging my ballsack with her tongue is Jeff’s dad, Neil – my former little league coach and mentor?

At first, I thought it was .  These guys were fun dudes and jocks.   But they had pissed off old Mrs. Manning, and over the course of a month, I watched their bodies and personalities mutate.   

Now they were the dirty bitch Jacqui and her equally horny mother, Nancy.  Aside from their cocks, the were 100% hotties.  I think their she-male status made them even more fuckable.  I didn’t consider that until after my Dad explained to me after he enjoyed a little of their   sissy-hole“strange.”   

Thanks, Dad!


 

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger