Home » , , , » Special Veterans Day Cap (last cap until Thanksgiving - on vacation!)

Special Veterans Day Cap (last cap until Thanksgiving - on vacation!)

SERVED WITH PRIDE
“Like my Dad before me, I enlisted in the Navy and saw the world while proudly defending my country. And also like my parent, once I left the Navy, I confronted my need to be a woman.Both Mom and I had our surgeries in the same year, and we are both so happy now. But we are also so proud to be veterans – and to be Americans.”


“We salute all of those who currently serve our country at home and abroad. This year, Mom and I came back to San Diego to celebrate Veterans Day. We have an appreciation for everyone who weas the uniform. Especially the cute ones – did I mention that Mom and I are both single, available and that we love soldiers, sailors, and Marines?

GOD BLESS AMERICA! ”

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger