Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » MOTB Halloween Special (Yes I know it's November 1) :p

MOTB Halloween Special (Yes I know it's November 1) :p

MOTB Tales:
Wedding on All Hallows Eve

At age 40, Charlie Perez wanted a change in his life – and he didn’t want to go at it alone. His widower father Ron, 61, had helped him raise his son Nick, 18, as a single dad. He knew they were all lonely and needed a change too. At first, they resisted Charlie’s idea for a Halloween party. But there they were, at church, as a – bridal party?


The “busty bride”, Carla, whispered to her family, “See, I told you we’d make sexy girls. BTW, that is a real priest, and I’m now Mrs. Luis Colon. My new father-in-law is very rich and really has the hots for you, Momma. And Lou’s nephew hasn’t taken his eyes of you, baby girl. So ladies…”


“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but, I really want to get to know him, Mom. Grandma Renee?”


“Nellie, my sweet granddaughter, your mother has shown us the way. We’re going to leave our sad male lives behind. I’m looking forward to Lou Senior making a real woman out of me!"


“Oh I’m so happy – and those hunks over there will be happy to. Because were Perez girls and we are in charge now. They’ll do anything we ask them so long as they can have us,” cooed Carla.


Renee and Nellie grinned in anticipation!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger