Home » , , , , , , , , » ANNIE'S CAPS - No More Pretending

ANNIE'S CAPS - No More Pretending

No More Pretending

“Marquez, you really have a lovely family. Your wife and daughter are very beautiful and a delight to know, Joe.”


It was amazing how everyone at the bosses’ party really thought that my best friend Manny and his teenage son Sam were female.

I told Manny not to worry about me loaning him the money when he got laid off, but he knew that it would help me at work if I projected the image of a family man.


After the party, I told them both, “You can go take those dresses off, guys. No more pretending!”


They looked at each other and grinned .


Stephanie’ then bear hugged and kissed me on the cheek; “Daddy, Mom said it was OK that I could go out with Ryan tonight. He’ll have me home by 11:30 – bye!”


As she ran down the stairs to meet her boyfriend, ‘Maria’ pressed herself close to me. “I don’t understand, you can go back…”


Shhh,” she whispered. “We both stopped pretending to be guys months ago. Now baby, it’ll be nice to have the house to ourselves . What can we do until our little Steph comes home, hmmmm…”


Oh yes - I sure do love my wife and daughter!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger