Home » , , , , , , , , , » Madame Jae's - New Developments (Finale - for now...)

Madame Jae's - New Developments (Finale - for now...)

MADAME JAE’S PRESENTS

New Developments

Starring Debra and Melissa

FIN

“I can’t believe you let me wear this dress. My boobies…”


“They are gorgeous, and so are you. Very grown up!”


“Jeremy is going to go crazy when he sees me like this.”


“And that, my dear, is the best thing about being a girl – or a woman – when your guy sees how beautiful you are.”


And Jeremy did flip for Melissa, as predicted. Skip was smiling at me, of course, and I enjoyed his attraction to me as much as Melissa’s enjoyed Jeremy’s. I doubt either of us were keeping count of the number of times we were kissed – they all felt like heaven. My emotions were now turning to love for this sexy man, and I know my daughter was swept up in her romance. Ah, the balance of innocence & passion!


We are choosing to wait for the right moment to fully embrace our womanhood – why? Because we are both good guys who became great girls and we still had a lot to learn and experience. But trust me – when the time is right, our men will know what it’s like to have a pretty woman who loves them like no other man… - D

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger