Home » , , , , , , , , » Madame Jae's - New Developments #5 (Negotiating a new set of desires))

Madame Jae's - New Developments #5 (Negotiating a new set of desires))

MADAME JAE’S PRESENTS

New Developments

Starring Debra and Melissa

#5

“Just think, Mom. You and Skip can have an evening to yourselves, without having to keep an eye on us kids – coz Jeremy and I will be at the school spring dance.”


“You should be an attorney when you grow up, dear,” I said as I put the fresh cut flowers in the bowl.

“OK, you win. You can go the dance with the other Jae teen girls so long as you let Madame know that I want you him by 11:30 sharp – deal?”

“DEAL! I love you Mom!” she squealed with a bearhug on me!


I returned to my garden work, already thinking about what restaurant I would like Skip to take me – mmmm, take me darling...


WHOA! I really gotta ask Madame about what that Jae Juice is doing to us… - D

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger