Home » , , , , , , » Madame Jae's - New Developments #3 (who kissed who?)

Madame Jae's - New Developments #3 (who kissed who?)

MADAME JAE’S PRESENTS

New Developments

Starring Debra and Melissa

#3

“He KISSED you?” I asked Melissa.


She blushed deeply and nodded meekly.


“Are you… upset, Mom?”


Now I felt like I was coming down on her. I don’t feel like she was putting herself at risk. I was a little worried that the Jae Juice was maturing her as a girl too quickly; 13 years is a delicate age – boy or girl!


“Not at all, honey,” I said as we hugged.


“Say, Mom, I swear I recall you kissing your guy last night. But don’t worry, I‘m not upset, either!”


Now it was my turn to blush. Now I had to wonder if I was going too fast after two weeks as a Madame Jae’s woman! - D

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger