Home » , , , , , , , » Madame Jae's - New Developments #4 (Does cute equal taboo?)

Madame Jae's - New Developments #4 (Does cute equal taboo?)

MADAME JAE’S PRESENTS

New Developments

Starring Debra and Melissa

#4

Ummmm…”


Melissa put her hands on her hips – such a girlish pose. “What, Mom, it’s really cute!”


I sighed, “But it’s so… REVEALING”


“Really,” she smiled. “Why don’t you go try on that dress?”



I returned in the gown, and found my (at the moment) daughter in the bare shoulder number she loved.


“I may be showing some skin,” she cooed, “but you’re the one showing the goods!”


“My dress is low cut, my dear, because I am an ADULT – a woman. You are 13 going on 31 in that dress.”


“Mother. You have been a woman as long as I have been a girl. I think we both have some very cute dresses and Skip and Jeremy are going to go crazy when they pick us up for the ball.”


She did speak the truth – but I have to wonder; is my little boy going to fast in embracing her femininity? Was being a sexy woman a sign of being a bad parent? - D

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger