Home » , , , , , , , , » ANNIE'S CAPS - Grow Up (and out!) ( @ )( @ )

ANNIE'S CAPS - Grow Up (and out!) ( @ )( @ )

“Oh Grow Up, Dad!!”

Mark: Who is this “Dad” you are speaking of, honey? Do you know of any Dad with a body like mine? Your Daddy is the hottest dancer at the Red Velvet Lounge – “son”!


Kevin: My dear Daddy is the sluttiest shemale whore in five counties. Don’t you have any self respect – or did the surgeon throw that out to make room for your implants?


Mimi: I love who I am, dear child. Thirty years of posing as an ineffectual male are history. But just because I’m a woman doesn’t mean I don’t take my parental duties seriously - and I don’t care for your tone or your words, young man err young woman!


Kylie: Look, I’m just as much a female inside as you, and you did help me transition into a cute girl before heading off to college. But how can I compete with a mother who is a stripper? I feel more stupid and inadequate now than I did as a dorky teenager!


Mimi: Kylie, do you think I just woke up one morning looking and feeling like this. I had many a day where I just wanted to blow away – I looked like a man pretending to be a woman. I wanted you to transition more gradually, and now that you are eighteen, I want to propose a deal to you. My boyfriend, Carlo, the club manager, is always looking for more hot T-girls to dance and “entertain the clients” if you know what I mean J I got him to agree to my terms, baby: if you maintain 3.0 in your classes and graduate on time, next summer, he’ll pay for you to get tits like mine, facial reconstruction, and carte blanche to get the sexiest wardrobe ever. You’ll also work at the Red Velvet Club on weekends and summer; you’ll work your way from waitress to on stage talent – and when you graduate, and once you’ve learned the art of the lap dance and the how to use your body to make money and make men cum, you can join your Mom as the co-headliner. You’ll have a body like mine, but you’ll have something I don’t - a college degree. I love you so much, and I will do anything to see my little girl be a success!


Kylie: What a great Mom you are! Say – can I help you thank Carlo tonight? (giggle)

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger