Home » , , , , , , , » ANNIE'S CAPS - Always There for Me

ANNIE'S CAPS - Always There for Me

She Is Always There For Me

June 16, 2026 – I always kept this photo of Mom and I on my tablet, as a reminder of the day I discovered the real me – Rebecca. Dad knew how miserable I was as Robbie – she had spent 28 years as Tom and her transition to the lovely Teri gave her the peace of mind she needed to survive. On a whim, she ordered something special online…


“Mom, this feels… AMAZING! Oh my gosh, I look so… I look like…”



“You look like the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen honey. I love how this wig makes you look so adorable. And I loved the pattern on your top and panties so much – well, I saw the same pattern on a big girl set for me. Like daughter, like mother, eh?”


“Oh Mom, you’re so beautiful. I… I wish I could grow up and be as pretty and sexy as you!”


“Darling, I’ll do everything I can to make that dream come true. Mom will always be there for you. I love you so much, Rebecca Marie!”


And as if on queue, my best friend and role model rang me on my phone…


“I’ll be there in an hour. I’m so excited to be shopping for your wedding gown.”


“And my pretty lingerie, Mom.”


“Rebecca, that reminds me of the special day years ago. And now, I’m going to help you drive your Jay wild on your wedding night, just like I did with your stepfather. My baby girl is going to be the happiest and loveliest bride ever!”


“Mom, you’re always there for me – I love you so much! And I’ve grown up to be just like YOU!”

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger