Home » , , , , , , , , » ANNIE'S CAPS - A Fine Family from Stepford

ANNIE'S CAPS - A Fine Family from Stepford

Stepford Family

KEITH: My son and I had not seen my brother or nephew in over 5 years!


GREG: Yep and Dad and I were not at all ready for their brand new look!


MIKE: You should have seen the look in your eyes, cuz!


CARL: Sorry for the deceit, but it was the best way our masters/husbands to recruit new sissy boi wives for the hundreds of Alpha males flocking to Stepford monthly!

My master Patrick saw our family scrapbook; he knew that if my new daughter and I took so well to being dedicated homemakers and subservient fuck-toys in the bedroom, that my “sister” and“niece” would also make two sexy shemales!


MOLLY: Just like Mom and me – don’t you love it when a real man fucks you like you’re his whore?


KATIE: I never knew how wonderful cock was!


GINA: Me neither Mom, and we are just as sexy and beautiful and docile as Molly and Auntie! What great role models they are for us nu gurls!


CLAIRE: And it’s just getting started. To think, 5 years ago, we never dreamed we’d be so damn happy. Imagine two sisters and their daughters, not having to worry about a job or supporting a family. We just have to be good housewives, and take care of every one of our masters' needs!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger