Home » , , , , , , , , , » You Tricked Me! (Laura says to Alexa...)

You Tricked Me! (Laura says to Alexa...)


“You Tricked Me!”

“How could you do that to me, Andy?  My son… a cruel joke on his own father!”
 
“Well gee, Dad, you look, sound, and have been acting more like my mother Laura, and not my father, Lance.  And remember, I’m now your daughter,  Alexa,  dressed like this!”
 
“Ha ha, very fun, daughter of mine.  Listen, I know you won the bet on whether you could pull off being a beautiful girl.  I’m a man of my word – so to speak – so I let you make me over.  I even enjoyed our mother/daughter bonding.  But you said nothing about going out with our next door neighbors!”
 
“Well OK, Mom, sue me for that.  I’m a T-girl that loves fucking hot guys, and it looked like you were getting into it, too!”
 
“I can’t believe I’m saying this – but, you were right.  I loved teasing Jerry as much as you did to Jerry Jr.   I actually sucked his cock and LOVED it, so I guess you did show me a new side of myself.  But you shouldn’t have been so sneaky, Alexis…”
 
“Tee hee – I guess I’m as naughty a girl as my mom.  We need to go                                     shopping for some slutty dresses and heels now.”                        
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger