Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Finding the Right Job (Joyce refers Shannon to a new boss)

Finding the Right Job (Joyce refers Shannon to a new boss)

Finding The Right Job 
I was still pissed that all those employers had passed on my resume.  I mean, did I  earn that MBA for NOTHING?  Seth, keep in touch, we may have something for you next quarter.  Feh. 

“Stop beating yourself up, kid,” my dad Jack told me over the phone.  “Do what comes naturally – be yourself.”   

“You’re not working 9-5 anymore, Pop, so how are you so happy?”
 
He paused in almost a whisper, he said, “Come home.”

 Of course, seeing him – her – as a woman was quite a shock.  To be fair, if after three failed marriages and a lackluster career, he probably needed a change.  She did – rather, and I thought it was cool that as my Mom, Joyce seemed so at peace.  What a looker she was too.   
“So… is being a pretty blonde the secret to happiness and success?” I kidded my mother; she responded by holding up a blonde wig and a set of lacy bra and panties.
 
“Seth - crazy as it sounds, I think you should come walk in my shoes – high heels if you will.   You want a job as Seth for money, power, happiness.  Let me tell you something DAUGHTER dear, you can get all that – and more – as a beautiful woman.  Let’s test my theory with an little feminine transformation experiment.  I’ll call it – Project Shannon!” 
 
Well, three months later, the project was a success.  I’m proud to say that I’m quite the happy little hottie – just like Mom!  She’s the one who taught me how to make a man crazy with a seductive smile –a slinky dress – and some other special tricks!  Our lovers are the kind of men I wanted to work for – rich, powerful, and quite VIRILE.   

And now, they work hard to make us girls happy.  Even special girls like us. I need to go update my resume.  Arm candy/future trophy wife!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger