Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » Welcome to The Club, Lynzi! (Love, Suzanne & Joan)

Welcome to The Club, Lynzi! (Love, Suzanne & Joan)


Welcome to The Club, Lynzi! 

I never got why my dad Jeff or my big brother Sean wanted to dress like girls.  I mean, it was weird to me and my then 13 year old mind.  Playing ball,  catching bugs = fun! And when they got dressed up, they got so silly, calling each other Suzanne and Joan.  “Suzie” even called Dad “Mom.”   

And it took them hours to get ready, and I enjoyed my freedom – but I was a little bit curious, so one day I sat on the bed as they started to change and put on makeup and even – girl underwear!   

Mom finally spoke, “I think Lynzi is finally joining the club, Suzie.”

Lynzi?  Who’s that – no wait, I’m Leonard. 

“Bout time, little sis!” cooed Suzie as she started applying some makeup to my face. 

 I wanted to run, but I just sat there zombie-like. Six or so hours later, I had a girly hairdo, lipsticks and eyelashes, and a pretty black dress to match Mom’s and Suzie’s.   
 
I still wasn’t sure why this was fun – until Mr. Rick, our neighbor and his two sons, knocked
on our door; wearing tuxes and carrying flowers, Rick kissed Mom and Mark kissed Suzie, and they GLOWED.  And since little Ron looked pretty cute in his suit, I gave him a peck on the cheek, and thus joined the Girls Club.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger