Madame Jae's Revisted: Woman to Woman Talk


MADAME JAE’S MAKOEVER SALON
Unleash The Hidden Woman in You…
Presents
WOMAN TO WOMAN TALK
Jimmy : Oh My God!  Dad… I can’t believe how they made us look like girls!  We’re so pretty!   I mean – we’re guys – at least I think we WERE guys.  Hey - what made you decide on coming here and dressing up as a bride, and me as an attendant?  What it all about, Dad?

Nick :  Oh son, I’m sorry that I ever hid my ‘other self’ from you.  I have been coming to Madame Jae’s for years, after your mother abandoned us.  I now see myself as Natalie, your mom.  And the staff encouraged me to bring you here, because so many fathers and sons have grown closer as pretty girls.  Between the stylists, the other Jaw girls, and that wonderful Jae Juice they gave me.  Look  - I have boobies – and soft skin (giggle).  And look at you, honey!  You look SO natural and we didn’t even give you any of the Juice because of your age!  You are even more beautiful than I imagined!   My baby girl, Jennifer Madeline Ellis, is a heartbreaker! (sniff)

Jimmy: Aww, don’t cry!  I think you’ll be a great mom to me – and I didn’t think I’d like all of this fancy dress and hair styling but I LOVE the way I look.  And you look like a real bride!

Ryan:  Well, young lady, that’s because your beautiful mother is going to be a real bride – and I’m the luckiest man in the world for it! (leans down to kiss Natalie, who returns it with passion)

 
Natalie: Ryan, darling, now we have to be patient – there’s more time for that later. (grin)  Now, let me properly introduce you to your future stepdaughter, Jennifer.  Jen sweetie, this is Ryan who I met two months ago at the J-Club dance.  Isn’t he handsome, and he’s so smart and kind and loving.  We’re in love, aren’t we, Ryan?  Last night, he asked me to marry him and I said yes. I know he’s going to be a great husband and a loving stepdad.  And I know I should have told you sooner, but I had to be sure this was the right thing to do, and the staff here at Madame Jae’s helped me sort my feelings.  We had you dressed this way because I want you to be one of my bridesmaids along with some of my girlfriends here.  Many of my new BFFs have also shown their sons, brothers, and even dads how dressing up and being girls is like a dream come true.  But Jennifer, if you don’t feel like I do it’s OK.  I hope I’m not being too presumptuous here?

Jennifer: Oh Mom, I’m so happy you’re getting to live your dream of being a gorgeous bride and I’m sure it will be great to be a whole family again.  But – I do have a request…   Can..  can we invite Will Monroe to the wedding?  I’d like to introduce him to me – the new me - as Jennifer.

Ryan:  We can do better than that Jennifer.  By coincidence, I’m business partner will Will’s dad, who’s a J-Club member as well.  I know Will is a fine strapping lad who I think would make a good groomsman.  I know he’s now that age where he’ll enjoy slow dancing with a pretty teenage  T-girl.  And you are as pretty as your Mom is.  I guess I better get used to having two pretty women in my house – my darling wife and my stepdaughter - a real “Daddy’s girl!.”

Natalie: Darling, Will was Jimmy’s best friend – but I think Jen wants to make him her BOYFRIEND.  I guess in a few years, you’ll be giving her away at their wedding!   I guess we better shop for a mother of the bride dress too!  But first I need to have a little woman to woman talk with my baby girl before she leaves on her honeymoon with her Will!   (giggle)

Jennifer: MOTHER! (blushing furiously)  I think I need to outgrow this training bra before we talk about the birds and the bees!  But you’re right, we seriously need to go shopping tomorrow!  Maybe some bikinis to show off our figures!  So, “Daddy”, how about a credit card (giggle)?

Natalie:  Oh – we are so there girl!  Look, she’s wrapping you around her finger, just like I do. (air kisss)  And Jennifer, thanks to Madame Jae, you’ll definitely be “sprouting” in the very near future!   Tomorrow, they’ll give you a preteen sized sample of the Jae Juice.  I can’t wait to  see you “blossom” like a real teenage girl.  Soon we will be like mother , like daughter!!


TWO YEARS LATER
Ryan: So, Jen is now 14 and her cute curves are really starting to show.  She’s crazy about boys and they are for her.  But Will has been really sweet to her and I think that one day, she’ll be his bride, much like Nattie is mine.  Jen’s a smart girl; she sees the way I star at her mom, thinking of how our most romantic days and nights have gone.  Nattie and I try to be discreet, but sometimes raw passion makes us lose our minds.  And while my wife wants our daughter to save herself for marriage, we know that with the Jae Juice in her blood, and romantic dreams in her head, Jennifer will be every bit the passionate, sexy woman that Natalie has become!  Check out these gorgeous girls in their summer dresses –  what a pair of heartbreakers they are!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger