Home » , , , , , , , » Quiet for a few weeks (but I will be back soon!)

Quiet for a few weeks (but I will be back soon!)

Hi everyone!  Yes, I am taking another breather - I now plan these to match times where I am actually out of pocket.  I am fine, and I still have the "fire" to do this, although after doing it so long, I do worry about running out of material or ideas.  

I sure that by the time I come back, some familiar faces get back in the swing of things.  You know who you are!  But most of all, I hope that I get the chance to tell you how much your appreciation of me has touched me.  This is a fantasy, but the love is real, ladies :)

So I leave you with this image, which is a sneak peek into a story I am writing about myself and my most loyal follower, commenter, and  banter-er    -er... dearest Kyra.  I'm on the left, and the cutie in the pigtails is my darling daughter.  So... why are we naked, side by side, shoulder to shoulder, tit to tit?

You'll just have to find out.  Ciao!  See you in a wee bit....
xoxoxoxoxox  
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger