Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Madame Jae's presents: Miranda and Paige are Ready (for a new sensation)

Madame Jae's presents: Miranda and Paige are Ready (for a new sensation)

MADAME JAE’S
PRESENTS
Miranda and Paige are READY



“How does this shade of lipstick look, Mom?” I asked the woman who previously had been my father, Mike Avery.  

“Very sexy, my dear,” she purred.“Paige, that will look so nice all over Tommy.”   
 “All over, huh?” I smirked, and we both giggled nervously.  

 I exhaled forcefully and she gave me the “What’s up?” look.   

“I… look… this is definitely something I never thought I would ever… think off..”

She put her arm on my shoulder.  Our soft bare skin touching, she used her painted finger to fluff my blonde hair and she kissed my forehead.   

“Hey, I certainly never saw myself as a woman, getting ready to be intimate with her man.  To be sure, part of it is the Jae Juice, and the hormonal effect.  But it is me – Miranda Avery – a Madame Jae’s woman, a wonderfully happy mother and Joe’s devoted girlfriend.  I’m proud of who I have become, only second to how proud I am of you, whether you were going to stay as Patrick or as the beautiful young lady you have become.  Whatever you want to do tonight, you enjoy yourself, OK, honey?"  

 I leaned into her bosom – the one that the Juice had given both of us, and I momentarily thought of my date, his hard body, and how lucky we were to be the girls tonight.   

“I’m ready for everything, for him… and I love you Mom!”
 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger