Home » , , , , , , , , , » Femme-o-Ween 2012: A Lust for Literature

Femme-o-Ween 2012: A Lust for Literature

Femme-O-Ween 2012

Paul: A little miscommunication in synching our costumes, son?

Rick : Dad, you said “everyone’s favorite literary bespectacled literary figure.”  Have you never heard of J. K. Rowling?  

Paul: Duh, I teach English for a living!  But I actually am at fault.  I found a Dumbledore costume, except that, well, the beard would hide my fake boobs.  And besides – this shows of all my curves!

Rick: And no guy would ever not find you in a crowd , “Mom.”  And I totally agree, you made the right call.  We’ll win the contest easy!

Patricia:  I think we’ll win more than that, honey.  Probably get a lot of phone numbers and Facebook requests!  Cute skirt, girl. 

Rachel: I love it, it’s the best part of this costume.  I can hear it now “Hey, baby, I’ll show you a magic wand.” or “Yo – you want get together for a little one on one Quidditch?” (giggle)

Patricia: Ha!  Most guys will ask me “Where’s Waldo?  Look down!”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger