Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » "My Unique Family" as told by "Lil Kitten" Jodie (Nana helped!) ;)

"My Unique Family" as told by "Lil Kitten" Jodie (Nana helped!) ;)

My Unique Family… by Jodie Hyde
I have such a large family of sexy shemales that it’s hard for all of us to be together at once.  Today, Aunties Alectra & Emily are off being naughty somewhere else (giggle).  This picture shows off  the boob jobs that  my mother Evie, Kyra, my lovely “Nana Belle” Annie, and Aunties Jo and Vicki all got this year.  

 Now, as a teen hottie, I won’t be going under the knife for as few years, but the hormones have already given me a sweet pair of titties.  Because it’s so hot outside, we hotties are having a pool party with some “friends.”  

 Will the Hyde Honeys misbehave?

What do YOU think?

 Nana already told me, “Now Kitten, go put on your bikini so our guests can see how much you’ve grown up since you became Jodie!”

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger