Home » , , , , , , , , , , » That’s Granddad? (and I'm off on vacation!)

That’s Granddad? (and I'm off on vacation!)


That’s Granddad?


Will: Granddad! OMG!  He – she looks like a SI swimsuit model!  Not a 55 year old woman –or man!  Wow, I was so amazed when you and I – father and son – used that magic chant to transform into the hot babes we are…

Jeff: Well, he was always in good athletic shape like us.  But yea, she’s turned out to have quite the curvy figure.

Winnie: Like mother like daughter (looks down at her chest) and maybe someday – like granddaughter.

Juliet: Honey, you’re 16 going on 36-24-36, trust me.  Now look, I don’t know if she’s ready to think of herself as a granny.  Just refer to Granddad Alex as “Aksana.”  I love that name, as it refers back to our Russian heritage.  Don’t you love it, Winnie?  We’re like three czarinas!

Winnie:  I do, but our forefathers – or foremothers – didn’t wear bikinis around the Kremlin.  Hey – she’s coming this way!  (waves) Aksana!  How do you feel?

Aksana:  This is incredible girls.  When I first saw my… MY breasts, I thought I would never get used to them.  Now I feel so free in this swimsuit – they move with…

Juliet: Now mother – our Winnie is feeling kind of sensitive about the “development”  she has left to do.

Aksana: My little angel, look at all of the men on this beach staring at us.  It’s a new experience for all of us!

Winnie: Yes, and we will never ever forget this vacation!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger