Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Prom Mom (Andrea and Emily "grow up" together)

Prom Mom (Andrea and Emily "grow up" together)

             PROM MOM            
"MOM ! He’s here!”

“Emily, you look incredible,” gushed her junior high prom date, who had been waiting down stairs with Jim.  I was so proud.
 
“Honey, our princess is growing up so fast,” I softly wept as Jimmy embraced me after she and Sam left in their limo with their friends.
 
“I know.  At least I still have you, my other Princess, Andrea,” he replied.   

That did it – I grabbed my man and pulled him to the floor.  If Emily had come back in the house that moment, she would have caught me and her   stepdad doing it on the rug!

As I snuggled with my big bear of a husband, I thought back to when Allen and his son Eric decided to be who we truly were inside – beautiful girls.  My best friend Jimmy was always there for us – and now, more than ever. 

 I always tell Emily, “Go find your Prince Charming.”  Maybe it’s Sam!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger