Home » , , , , , , , » New on AFT: Family Fiction Database - and the "other blog"

New on AFT: Family Fiction Database - and the "other blog"

Hi everyone.  Two updates.

First I have added a new page to this blog - the Family Fiction Database is a collection of links to various TG stories around the web (FM, Nifty, Big Closet, and the still alive but comatose Story Site) with multiple family members gettin' girlified! :)  Please enjoy what I enjoy...


Now that I have on my blog, I have decided to close the Family Tradition Archive blog as it's redundant and dormant and barely viewed.  Hopefully no one over there was not a subscriber or visitor here. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger