MOTB: Two-Spirits

MOTB Tales : We Are Two-Spirits

The beautiful bride, the one born Dean Red Eagle, listened intently as the one who fathered her and raised her as a son before they realized their true two-spirit nature spoke.



“Researching our Cheyenne heritage uncovered a proud tradition of two-sprits – and it fit perfectly to our female feelings,” noted the former John Red Eagle. “ I found my true nature as Jane, and you as Dara, and let me tell you my dear daughter, you will enjoy being in your man’s care.”



Dara smiled. “Yes Mom, I am so looking forward to carrying on this proud tradition and being just like my special mother.”





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger