Home » , , , , , , , » ANNIE'S CAPS - Zombie Apocalypse in a FT-TG cap? O Yes!

ANNIE'S CAPS - Zombie Apocalypse in a FT-TG cap? O Yes!

THE WARRIORS

Dad and I had made it about fifteen months on the run after the Plague had left North America in ruins – about 1/3 of the population had become blood thirsty zombies that destroyed society and killed our family. We were damn good marksmen with our crossbows, and we had saved ourselves and others in hiding by shooting the infected in the heart. But something unexpected happened when we got holed up in what used to be Baton Rouge.



Got trapped on a roof, out of arrows, and we jumped to our expected death. Next thing I remember, I woke up to a smiling blonde.



“Dennis, it’s me, your dad Gene. We lived because
LaRoux, a Creole shaman, ran off the fuckers. But our bodies were broken, and to save us, he called on gypsy spirits who could heal our broken bones, but they saw the need to transform us further. We’re warrior women now, daughter. Your new name is Demi, and I’m now your mother Giselle. We’re healthier then ever, and we now have magick protection against the Plague.”



Then Momma grinned and said, “My dear girl,
LaRoux also introduced me to sex as a woman. He was so incredible.”



LaRoux’s
handsome son Andre took me as his lover. And we never left Louisiana…





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger