Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Madame Jae's - The Murphys are back - a new story arc

Madame Jae's - The Murphys are back - a new story arc

MADAME JAE’S

PRESENTS

The Courtship of The Murphys


Ginger: Amber, I knew I was pretty hot for my age, and Lisa is stunning as always, but girl – sexy as you are, your mother and I may have leave you at home so that we aren’t ignored!


Lisa: Ignore her, baby – I wouldn’t miss your “first date” for the world. We’re so proud of the way look and carry yourself – you’re a real MJ girl now – and tonight, it’s mother daughter date night – and I get to hang out with both my mom and my darling daughter! And three hunks ;)


Ginger: Three J-Club hunks – growl!


Amber: Oh. My. God. I’m shaking. I can’t believe I’m going on a date, in a dress – with a BOY! Mom, don’t you dare get out of my sight – and Nana, quit with the growling, you hellcat! Yikes… they’re hear…. wow, your guys look so handsome – and - is that Jason DeGallo? He’s a J Club boy? Wow – we used to play basketball together – and …


Lisa: Breathe Amber, it’s gonna be OK…


Ginger: Now follow our lead, sweetie, and have fun being a pretty Murphy girl!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger