Home » , , , , , » ANNIE'S CAPS - Wendy is at "A Loss For Words"

ANNIE'S CAPS - Wendy is at "A Loss For Words"

A Loss For Words

Wendy: James! Andrew! My God… Ummm… what are…


Julianne: Now Wendy, darling, why are you calling us by our old names? After all, it was you who paid that company to feminize both of us – against our will – so that you could be alone with your lover, Patrick.


Ashleigh: How convenient, you slut. Making your husband a she- male toy was pretty over the top. But doing the same to your only only son and heir to the fortune? What a bitch you were!


Wendy: You can’t talk to me like that – I’m your mother!


Ashleigh: No – this gorgeous redhead is my true mother! We were always fighting as father and son, but now we’re so close as mom and daughter, and that includes

seducing your boy toy. He enjoyed fucking me in the ass!


Wendy: Oh no! Get out of here both of you. Get out my life!


Julianne: Oh, we’d love to never see you again, but we know that you’d end up with the family fortune. So I’m happy to let you know that I am now in a relationship with Collins Whitmore – that’s right, Wendy dear, your father is banging his former son-in-law. Who knew he had a thing for girls like Ashleigh and me? I’m sure that by next year, I’ll be his wife, she’ll be his darling stepdaughter, and your Patrick will be his future son-in-law. So – how do you feel about that, you miserable whore?


Wendy: (faints)


Ashleigh: Mommy for once… she’s speechless! (giggle)

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger