Home » , , , , , , , » ANNIE'S CAPS - Meet - rather MEAT - the Family!

ANNIE'S CAPS - Meet - rather MEAT - the Family!

Meat The Family!

Lucy: Ricky, babe, come meet my family! This lady to my immediate left is my wonderful mother Monica, and to her left is my beautiful mom-mom Theresa. As you can see, she ain’t no bluehaired granny!


Monica: Delightful to meet you Ricky. You are as handsome as Lucy said you were , and thank you for being as understanding about our transgender lifestyle. I wish Mom and I could find boyfriends as sweet and sexy as you.



Lucy, Monica, and Theresa

Formerly Lex (18) – Martin (39) – and Thomas (61)


Theresa: Let’s cut to the chase, Ricky. After you and Lucy first made love she told us what nice long thick piece of meat you have in your pants. Monica and I haven’t been properly fucked in months, and we’re so goddamn horny. How about the four of us go home and have a lot of fun. You and three generations of blonde girls with dicks – how about it tiger?


Lucy: Wow – I told you she wasn’t like any other grandma you’d ever seen. So – how about it stud – cum join the family?

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger