Home » , , , , , , , , , , » A Very Hot Summer (Sabrina & Grace turn up the temps)

A Very Hot Summer (Sabrina & Grace turn up the temps)

A Very HotSummer  
Greg: See, I told you we’d have a lot of fun here at the water park, even if I forgot to mention the gender change once you took the shower, Dad.  I hope you don’t mind… much!

Stan:  Oh, how you conveniently thought I wouldn’t object to being turned into a boy’s wet dream??  Very sneaky, kid!

Grace: Well, you knew you’d end up wet.  But to end up in a bikini with big breasts, not to mention fully functional female genetalia and shape of body!  Damm, we’re both stacked!

Sabrina:  And how do you know it’s “fully functional” oh temporary daughter of mine?  You’re not saying that you want to try having sex as a young woman… with a guy?

Grace: Funny you should mention that… Mom!  Last summer, I came here with my friends, and I did make a hook-up as a girl.  So many incredible orgasms!  And now, it’s your turn!  Time for you to learn what it’s like – we won’t change back for a week, and I’ve lined up a double date for us .  My hookup from last year, and he’s bringing his uncle to meet my hottie of a mother.  I got us two little black dresses, heels, and sexy lingerie are waiting for us back at the hotel room. 

 Sabrina:  I should be furious with you, but I’m getting used to these things on my chest, and I feel a quiver as you make me imagine being fucked by a… a man.  Oh my gosh, I’m feeling kind of slutty here, Gracie.  A whole week as girls – whoa! 

 Grace: Maybe we can be girls all summer long, Mom! :)


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger