Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Surprise, Surprise! (Now what could Tiffany + Gennifer be hiding? Hmmm...)

Surprise, Surprise! (Now what could Tiffany + Gennifer be hiding? Hmmm...)


Surprise, Surprise!
After years of failed relationships and not being able to keep up with women in bed, my pal Geoff said he would have three sexy surprises for me.
 
The first surprise was meeting Geoff’s sister, Gennifer.  Gen was a redheaded sex dream, what an incredible pair of tits she had and wow, she was the greatest cocksucker I ever met…

Until surprise #2…

“Meet my daughter,  Tiffany!  And you thought I was a
horny hard cock-worshiping bitch!”

And what SurpriseNumber 3?

“Wait a minute!  You figured out that I was Geoff’s son, Ted?  And
that my mom was your best friend all along?”

“Sorry to spoil your surprise, girls.  But what surprised me the most was how turned on I became once I saw the bulge in your
panties!,” I gleefully admitted.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger