Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Under Aunt Ashley’s Influence (Jillian & Melissa fall in line)

Under Aunt Ashley’s Influence (Jillian & Melissa fall in line)

Under Aunt Ashley’s Influence  
Dad and I hadn’t seen Uncle Andrew in 5 years since he ran away from home to live the life he wanted to live.  She rather – she was a woman named Ashley who enjoyed the kinky side of life.  As a trans-girl, she kept her cock but made a beautiful woman.  

She had some money, and we were between jobs .  Aunt Ashley was nice to let us stay at her place– but we had to agree to her conditions - and she had a really wicked plan.
  
“Jim,” she said to Dad, “for the summer you’ll be my sister Jillian, and you’ll be a mom to my new niece!  Michael, you’ll be the sexy Melissa, and I’ll show you both how to hang with my girls, the sexiest she-males in the world!  The hottest clothes - the studliest men.  Trust me, you two bitches will love the way it feels… and it tastes!  Oh we’ll have SO much fun- ladies!!” 
  
Mom and I have to agree with Aunt Ashley .  I guess that’s why we’re wearing these “fuck-me” heels!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger