Home » , , , , , , , , , , » The Talk: Inspiration (Christy & Melissa dish)

The Talk: Inspiration (Christy & Melissa dish)

The Talk: Inspiration

Colin (19): Well, look at you; the person formerly known as my father.  A belly ring? Tan lines? Even a little hearts and flowers “tramp stamp” just above your cute little butt.  Congrats – you are now an official MILF!  So Mom, how does it feel to be the perfect T-girl bitch?
Mike (41): It feels awesome, my dear.  Have I told you how incredible it feels to have a man’s thick cock up your ass?
Christy:  Every chance you get, Mom.  I know that I haven’t gotten beyond oral sex with a guy.  But you’ve inspired me.  Tonight’s the night that Will takes my ass-cherry!  Thanks for inspiring me!
Melissa:  Woo hoo!  Honey, I know you will love it!  And I’m so happy to be your Mom, after being such a shitty father.  I am so happy that my Nick payed for both our breast job, the hormones, and everything.  Ah, isn’t the life of mother and daughter whores so fulfilling?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger