Home » , , , , , , , , » Artist Salute: My Rediscovery of Shannon_2525

Artist Salute: My Rediscovery of Shannon_2525

A special Friday night posting from me :)
Now, if you haven't come to Rachel's Haven - why the bleep not?
It's a wonderful, warm, funny, and sexy place where captions run the gamut from sweet to OMG.
But it's also allowed me to revisit a captioneer I have enjoyed for years.
Shannon_2525 was on Yahoo forever, and I found her entire catalog on the Haven. And I knew she had done a few brothers/sisters and dad-son/mom-daughter cappies, but I found about 20 caps that were "new to me". Here are some of the ones I missed
BTW, I did a Shannon "patische" cap on the Haven. Seriously, get on there - now. Mom sez so (wink)





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger