Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » MADAME JAE'S: Uncanny Resemblance! (starring Mona and daughter Jami)

MADAME JAE'S: Uncanny Resemblance! (starring Mona and daughter Jami)

MADAME JAE’S

PRESENTS

Uncanny Resemblance!

I was already proud of my son, even though we didn’t see each other much. He did look a lot like me as a youngster, and when he graduated from college. But I never figured I’d ever notice how much we looked alike – in dresses!


Well, two years ago, after he returned home from school, he noticed how I was moping around the house, divorced and bored.


“Come downtown with me, Dad,” he said with a whimsical smile.


We got to Madame Jae’s and before I knew it, I found myself in a silky black gown with hair extensions, makeup, and sipping this pink tea called Jae Juice. And there was my boy, in his own sexy dress.


“My roomie turned me on to this place – him and his dad, only they were Mom and daughter en femme. We had so much fun and I thought this was the perfect way for us to hang out and have fun – only you are not my dad Mark, you’re Mona, my sexy mother. And I’m not your son Jesse, I’m Jami, your cute daughter. This Jae Juice really helps you loosen up and feel like a girl. So, are you ready to have some fun, Mom?”


At the time, I was petrified, but she was right – we really had a great time bonding as girls. Very special girls with unique anatomy. And then we met the J-Clubbers – guys who knew how to bring out the vixen in the MJ girls.


Just think – 20 + years ago, I held Jesse’s hand as he began to walk. Now I’m holding Jami’s hand as we lie prone on the bed, squeezing the other’s hand with every orgasm, as our lovers fuck our boi pussies. We’re now both full time shemales with amazing bodies and addictions to cock.


See the resemblance now?




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger