Home » , , , , , , , , » Madame Jae's - Family of the Year 1

Madame Jae's - Family of the Year 1

MADAME JAE’S

PRESENTS

FAMILY

OF THE YEAR


MADAME JAE’S AND THE J-CLUB ARE PROUD TO INTRODUCE SUSAN AND JENNIFER ZIMMER AS “201O FAMILY OF THE YEAR”.


SUE AND JENNI, CONGRATULATIONS FROM ALL OF US HERE AT MADAME JAE’S.


“Thank You, everyone. About a year ago, Steven Zimmer was a pretty pathetic person. A man with no self esteem, and a poor role model for his son, Jonathan. The one thing that seemed to bring any escape to my life as Steve was in my secret collectin of magazines, videos, websites, and small collection of out of fashion clothes that my ex-wife left behind – that an a garrish red wig. I thought I was keeping my cross-dressing fetish from Jon, but he knew. He confronted me with a brochure he had ordered secretly from Madame Jae’s."


"“You’re so unhappy to be a man, and to be my Dad – I think they may be able to help.” He was actually crying and… (sniff) well, you can see that I was already acting pretty womanly. Soon we walked into the salon, and before I knew it, we were seperated – and I was about to get the most incredibly wonderful shock of my new life. A stunning blonde teen girl was introduced to me.”


“’Just call me Jennifer, or Jenni for short.’ Incredible – my son was very comfortable as a babe. ‘Now it’s your turn… Mom!’ And the nice ladies at the salon took me in the back and performed their magic. A short while late, Jennifer met Susan, and vice versa."

Nobody who didn’t have prior knowledge of our chromosomal makeup or had seen the organs hidden in our panties would not swear that we were completely female. Our hair was our own, as extensions made Jenni and bubbly blonde, and me a sultry ginger. The famed 'Jae Juice' had reshaped our physiques: soft glowing skin, kissable lips, round, firm, tushies, and the impossible to ignore juicy, bouncy breasts – genetically “mom and daughter” were going to share the gift of having big tits!"


The Juice also soften our voice to sexy coos, while it seemed to make us more inclined to giggle, shriek, sigh, and weep like the girls we wanted to be. Finally, the salon dressed us in the prettiest clothes and styled our look immaculately. Then they really gave us what we needed to be ourselves: A couple of purses with credit cards and a trip to the shopping mall!”

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Latina Teen Hardcore Anal Pussy Fuck - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger